We met up at the park and the clouds were looking quite threatning, but we decided to just go for it. So glad we did! It went something like this. Pose, play, pose, pose, play, pose, play, and play lots! It was perfect and it never really rained. Love it when that happens.
Meet the Burns Family!
P.S. I've had these images all put together for a few months now. They are too sweet not to be shared.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Something exciting happened this week! We hit 200 "Likes" on Facebook. So to celebrate, we're having our very first giveaway!...
-
3 tutus are always better than 1 =) those eyes! there are SO many more where these came from...
-
I know a few of you have had some peeks at Chelsi Greenwood Photography's new website, but I am officially announcing it's here!!! I...
-
This blog desperately needs some updates. So, without further adeiu meet the Nielsons! We had a great time playing around in downtown Everet...
-
I have known this pretty lady since she was in elementary school. How gorgeous is she? Beautiful smile. I don't think there was one ...
-
Hooray for best friends! I got to do shoot for my friend and her darling family while I was in CA. It was the day before their little Wesley...
-
I've been going through my portfolio and pulling out some of my favorite images from past sessions. These are just a few goodies!
-
I love shooting seniors and the beautiful Shaney was no excpetion. I love that I get to use my locations in a way that showcases each client...
-
We met up at the park and the clouds were looking quite threatning, but we decided to just go for it. So glad we did! It went something like...
-
These past few weeks have been filled with lots of excitement and a whole lot of love. My Marlie was blessed and everyone came to celebrat...
0 comments:
Post a Comment